2011年1月21日 星期五

Power word for Grade 5 (1 )

Power word    By teacher Vivienne        
第一週
 
hello   Hello! Is anyone there?

goodbye    He said goodbye in a letter. 
        
  please   Please speak softly.
         
  thank    Thank you for saving my life.
       
  sorry     I'm sorry to hear that.
       
 
 
 
第二週
 
  boy    That little boy is my brother.
       
  girl    There are six girls in my family.
       
  father    She loves her father.
       
  mother    My mother never eats beef.
       
  brother    My brother likes to laugh at me.
 
       
 
第三週
 
sister     Joyce has two sisters.
     
friend    Kim is my best friend.

classmate    Jean is one of my classmate.
       
  teacher     Our teacher starts each class with a game.
       
  student    The students wrote poems.

 
  
第四週
 
doctor    You need to see a doctor.
       
  nurse    Why did you want to be a nurse?
       
  king    The king tries to protect his people.
       
  queen    The queen greeted all the guests.
       
  prince    I played the role of the prince.

 

  第五週
 
tall     My boyfriend is tall.
 
 short    I wish I weren't so short.
 
fat    My cat has gotten really fat!
 
thin    She is a thin girl.
 
beautiful    The doll is beautiful.
 
 
第六週  
 
ugly    My new haircut looks so ugly!
 
cute    The kitten is very cute.

handsome    Her boyfriend is quite handsome.

young       Our manager is a young man.

old     My grandfather is very old.
                                  
 
    第七週   
      
good    I had a really good time tonight.。

bad    George is a bad kid.

shy    I was really shy when I was young.

nice    The weather is so nice.

  happy    I was so happy to see you.
        

  第八週
 
sad    The boy was sad because he lost his dog.

angry    His mother was angry at him.

lazy    Lazy students don't get good grades.

busy    I'm a busy person.

  tired    I was tired after reading this book.
 
 
  第九週
 
run    I'm running to the store.

walk    We took a long walk on the beach.

jump    The cat likes to jump onto the table.

stand    I stood in the hallway for an hour.

sit    Let's sit here and talk.
 

第十週
 
  eat    I love to eat apple pie.

 
drink    I want to drink some water.

 
 sleep    I never get enough sleep.

 
sing    I like to sing with my friends.
 
  dance    I don't dance with strangers.
 

 
  
第十一週
 
swim    I don't know how to swim.

cook    I learned how to cook.

ride    I rode a horse today.

read    I like to read.

write    I like to write poems.


第十二週
 
  listen    Please listen to me.
  speak    Don't speak while eating.
 
see    I saw many singers in the concert.

  draw    What are you drawing?
 
study    Helen studies hard everyday.
 
 
第十三週
 
  eye    She has dark blue eyes.
 
  nose    Her nose is long and thin. 
 
mouth    Don't talk with food in your mouth.
 
ear    What's wrong with your left ear?
hair    I like having long hair.
 
第十四週
 
  head    My head hurts.
 
body    This doesn't fit my body very well.
 
hand    My hands get cold easily.
 
finger    We all have ten fingers.
 
leg    My let is aching.
 
第十五週
 
  foot    My left foot is swollen.
shirt    I have that shirt, too!
pants    My pants are too long.
dress    That dress is very pretty.
skirt    We have to wear skirts to school.
 
 
第十六週
 
  shoe    I would like to buy a pair of shoes.
cap    You'll be OK if you wear a cap.
umbrella    Can I borrow an umbrella?
tree    Birds are singing in the trees.
flower    I planted many flowers in my garden.
 
第十七週
 
  cry    Sad movies always make me cry.
laugh    I heard a laugh from the audience.
smile    Jill always smiles at the customers.
ask    May I ask you a question?
tell    Vick likes to tell lies.
第十八週
 
  open    The store opens at nine in the morning.
 
close    Please close the door after you come in.
 
give    Could you give me some advice?
get    I got a bicycle for my birthday.
dream    I just had a bad dream.
 
第十九週
 
  find    I can't find the book in the library.
think    I think this is a good idea.
make    I made you a cake.
buy    Money won't buy you happiness.
wear    You can wear my jacket.
 
第二十週
 
  wash    I wash my clothes by hand.
        
clean    I always clean on Sunday.
 
cut    They cut all the trees down.
play    I like to play video games.
 
work    I work late almost every day.
 
 
第二十一週
 
  apple    Apples are my favorite fruit.
        
banana    My dog likes to eat banana.
 
orange    Oranges are full of vitamins.
 
lemon    I like my tea with lemon.
grape    She loves to eat grapes.
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言