2011年1月21日 星期五

Weekly Book for Grade 4

  Weekly Book    By teacher Vivienne                   
 
第一週
 
Good morning. 早安。

How are you? 你好嗎?               I’m fine, thanks. 我很好,謝謝。
 

第二週
 
What’s your name?  你叫什麼名字?   My name is __________. 我名叫 __________。
     
What’s her name?  她叫什麼名字?   Her name is __________. 她名叫 __________。

What’s his name?  他叫什麼名字?   His name is __________. 他名叫 __________。
 

第三週
 
What time is it? 現在幾點?            It’s seven o’clock. 現在七點整。

  What time is it? 現在幾點?           It’s eight o five. 現在八點零五分。
 
What time is it? 現在幾點?           It’s nine fifteen. 現在九點十五分。

What time is it? 現在幾點?           It’s ten thirty. 現在十點半。

What time is it? 現在幾點?           It’s eleven forty-five. 現在十一點四十五分。
 
  
第四週
 
Are you happy? 你高興嗎?                   Yes, I am. 是的。

Are you sad? 你悲傷嗎?                  No, I am not. 不是的。
 

  第五週
 
Are you a student? 你是學生嗎?               Yes, I am. 是的。

Are you a teacher? 你是老師嗎?               No, I am not.是的。
                                  
 
    第六週   
      
How old are you? 你今年幾歲?          I am ten years old. 我今年十歲。

How old are you? 你今年幾歲?         I am nine years old. 我今年九歲。

How old are you? 你今年幾歲?         I am eight years old. 我今年八歲。

How old is he? 他今年幾歲?            He is seven years old. 他今年七歲。

  How old is she?今年幾歲?             She is six years old. 她今年六歲 。
        

  第七週
 
How many cats do you see? 你看見幾隻貓?    I see five cats.看見五隻貓。

How many dogs do you see? 你看見幾隻狗?    I see four dogs.看見四隻狗。

How many pigs do you see? 你看見幾隻豬?    I see three pigs.看見三隻豬。

How many fish do you see? 你看見幾隻魚?    I see two fish. 我看見二隻魚。

  How many lions do you see? 你看見幾隻獅子?    I see one lion. 我看見一隻獅子。
 
 
  第八週
 
What color is it? 它是什麼顏色?            It’s red. 它是紅色的。

What color is it? 它是什麼顏色?             It’s yellow. 它是黃色的。

What color is it? 它是什麼顏色?             It’s green. 它是綠色的。

What color is it? 它是什麼顏色?             It’s blue. 它是藍色的。

What color is it? 它是什麼顏色?             It’s brown. 它是棕色的。
 

第九週
 
  Who is he?  他是誰?He is my brother. 他是我的弟弟(哥哥)
 
Who is she?  她是誰?She is my sister. 她是我的姐姐(妹妹)
 
 Who is the boy?  這個男孩是誰?    He is my brother. 他是我的哥哥(弟弟)
 
Who is the girl?  這個女孩是誰?    She is my sister. 她是我的妹妹(姐姐)   Who are they? 他們是誰?    They are my friends.  他們是我的朋友。
 

 
  
第十週
 
What day is today? 今天是星期幾 ?    It’s Monday.  今天是星期一。

What day is today? 今天是星期幾 ?    It’s Tuesday.  今天是星期二。

What day is today? 今天是星期幾 ?    It’s Wednesday.  今天是星期三。

What day is today? 今天是星期幾 ?    It’s Thursday.  今天是星期四。

What day is today? 今天是星期幾 ?    It’s Friday.  今天是星期五。

What day is today? 今天是星期幾 ?    It’s Saturday.  今天是星期六。

What day is today? 今天是星期幾 ?    It’s Sunday.  今天是星期日。
 

第十一週
 
  How’s the weather?  今天天氣如何?    It’s sunny today. 今天的天氣晴朗。
  How’s the weather?  今天天氣如何?    It’s windy today. 今天是有風的天氣。
 
How’s the weather?  今天天氣如何?         It’s rainy today. 今天是下雨天。

  How’s the weather?  今天天氣如何?      It’s cloudy today. 今天是多雲的天氣。
 
How’s the weather?  今天天氣如何?       It’s snowy today. 今天是下雪的天氣。
 
 
第十二週
 
  Is he tall?  他長得高嗎?                 Yes, he is. 是的。
 
  Is she short?  她長得矮嗎?             Yes, she is. 是的。 
 
Is he fat?  他長得胖嗎?                  No, he isn’t.  不是的。
 
Are they new?  它們是新的嗎?       Yes, they are. 是的。
Are they old?  它們是舊的嗎?          No, they aren’t. 不是的。
 
第十三週
 
  Is he your father?  他是你的父親嗎?            Yes, he is. 是的。
 
Is she your mother? 他是你的母親嗎?             Yes, she is. 是的。
 
Is he your brother?  他是你的兄(弟)嗎?           No, he isn’t.  不是的。
 
Is she your sister?  他是你的姐(妹)嗎?             No, she isn’t. 不是的。
Is he your grandfather?  他是你的祖父嗎?        Yes, he is. 是的。
 
第十四週
 
  Is it your pen?  它是你的原子筆嗎?           Yes, it is. 是的。
Is it your book?  它是你的書嗎?            Yes, it is. 是的。
Is it your ruler?  它是你的橡皮擦嗎?           No, it isn’t. 不是的。
Is this your pencil?  這是你的鉛筆嗎?           Yes, it is. 是的。
Is that your book bag?  那是你的書包嗎?          No, it isn’t. 不是的。
 
 
第十五週
 
  What do you want to eat?  你想吃什麼?      I want a banana. 我想吃根香蕉
What do you want to eat?  你想吃什麼?       I want an apple. 我想吃顆蘋果
What do you want to eat?  你想吃什麼?       I want an egg. 我想吃個蛋。
What do you want to eat?  你想吃什麼?       I want some cake. 我想吃些蛋糕。
What do you want to drink?  你想喝什麼?     I want some milk. 我想喝些牛奶。
 
第十六週
 
  Where is the eraser?  橡皮擦在那裡?          It’s on the desk. 它在桌子上。
Where is the pencil box?  鉛筆盒在那裡?      It’s on the desk. 它在桌子上。
Where is my hat?  我的帽子在那裡?            It’s on the chair. 它在椅子上。
Where is his jacket?  的夾克在那裡?         It’s on the chair. 它在椅子上。
Where are her shoes?  的鞋子在那裡?   They are in the box. 它們在盒子裡。
第十七週
 
  Do you like the snowman?  你喜歡這個雪人嗎?       Yes, I do.  是的。
 
Do you like the Christmas card?  你喜歡這張聖誕卡嗎?   Yes, I do.  是的。
 
Do you like the teddy bear?  你喜歡這隻泰迪熊嗎?       Yes, I do.  是的。
Do you like the teddy bear?  你喜歡這隻玩具虎嗎?     No, I don’t.  不喜歡。
Do you like the robot?  你喜歡這個機器人嗎?     No, I don’t.  不喜歡。
 
第十八週
 
  What are you doing?  你在做什麼?      I am reading.  我在閱讀。
What are you doing?  你在做什麼?      I am singing.  我在唱歌。
What is she doing?  她在做什麼?     She is cooking.  她在煮東西。
What is he doing?  他在做什麼?      He is running.  他在跑步。
What are they doing?  他們在做什麼?      They are running.  他們在跑步。
 
第十九週
 
  I have long hair.  我有一頭長髮。
        
I have big eyes.  我有一雙大眼睛。
 
He has small ears.  他有一對小耳朵。
She has a small mouth.  她有一張小嘴。
 
They have short legs.  他們的腿短。
 
 
第二十週
 
  Where are you going? 你要去那裡?       I am going home. 我要回家。
        
Where is he going? 他要去那裡?       He is going home. 他要回家。
 
Where is she going? 她要去那裡?       She is going to school. 她要去學校。
 
Where are we going? 我們要去那裡?    We are going to school. 我們要去學校。
Where are they going? 他們要去那裡? They are going to the park. 他們要去公園。
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言