2011年1月21日 星期五

Power word for Grade 5 (2 )

  Power word     By teacher Vivienne           2007/8/6  Vegas 


  第一週


Review Power word of Grade 5

*home, museum, bookstore, supermarket, hospital
*restaurant, park, lake, mountain, sea
*beach, table, chair, television, telephone


  第二週


pencil 鉛筆   He has many pencils.
 他有很多鉛筆。
paper     Could you give me a piece of paper?
 可以給我一張紙嗎?
  eraser 橡皮擦   You can use the eraser to correct the error.
   你可以用橡皮擦來訂正錯誤。
  ruler     I need a ruler to measure this.
   我需要一把來量這個。
  book     I read six books this month.
   我這個月閱讀了六本書。

第三週


  marker 標籤、奇異筆   I bought this beautiful marker in Thailand.
   我在泰國買這張漂亮的書籤。
  picture  圖畫相片   You look really beautiful in that picture.
   你在照片裡看起來很漂亮呢!
  lesson    Our lesson begins with a song.
   我們的課是以唱歌的方式開始
  class 班級、階層    I don’t want to go to class.
   我不想去上課。
  English 英文、英國人   He can speak English very well.
   他很會說英文。



第四週


Chinese  中文、中國人   I only speak Chinese and English.
   我只說中文和英文。
music 音樂    Music always puts me into a good mood.
  音樂總是帶給我好心情。
sound  聲音   I heard a strange sound!
   我聽見奇怪的聲音。
  fire    There was a fire in that apartment.
   那間公寓失火了。
  air  空氣  The air here is very clean.
   這裡的空氣很乾淨。



第五週

   
sun  太陽   The sun always rises from the east.       
太陽總是從東邊升上來。
  moon 月亮   The moon is full tonight
   今晚是月圓夜。
  star  星星   There are a lot of stars in the sky.
   天空有很多星星。
  sky 天空   The sky is really clear today.
   今天天空真的很晴朗。
  cloud    The sky is full of beautiful clouds.
  天上總是充滿著美麗的雲。


第六週

   
  car  車子   He is washing his new car.
他下在洗他的新車。
 motorcycle 機車    Jenny rides a motorcycle to the office.
   珍妮騎機車去上班。
bicycle 腳踏車   I ride my bicycle to school every day.
 我每天騎腳踏車去上學。
taxi  計程車  She came here in a taxi.
  她搭計程車來。
bus 公車  I take the bus to school everyday.
 我每天搭公車到學校。



第七週

   
airplane  飛機    I never flown in an airplane before.
  我以前從來沒有坐過飛機
train  火車   The train will arrive in ten minutes.
 火車再十分鐘會到達。
ship    The ship will sail at six in the morning.
 船在早上六點就要出航了。
fast    Robert runs fast.
  羅伯特跑得很快。
slow      The train is quite slow.
  火車真的很慢。


第八週


up  向上   We hiked up the mountain
   我們爬上山
down  由上而下   Let’s take the pictures down.
   我們把照片換下來。
left 左邊    Amy sits to my left.
   愛咪坐在我的左邊。
right  右邊、正確  Your answer is right.
   你答對了。
  front  前面  I always sit in the front row.
     我總是坐在前排。


第九週


back  後面   I always sit in the back seat.
 我總是坐在後座。
high    We flew the kite very high.
   我們把風箏放得很高。
low    The plane flew too low.
   飛機飛太低了
go    Let’s go out and take a walk.
   出去散個步吧!
  stop 停止   Stop yelling at me!.
   不要對我吼。



第十週

   
coffee  咖啡  May I have a cup of coffee?
   我可以要一杯咖啡嗎?
tea    Green tea is good for you.
   綠茶對你有益。
milk  牛奶   I like to have milk in the morning.
   我喜歡在早上喝牛奶。
juice 果汁   I have juice every morning.
   我每天早上都喝果汁。
coke 可樂   Cake tastes so good with salty foods.
  可樂配鹹口味的食物很對味



第十一週

  water     The water is warm.
  
水是溫的。
  cup  
    Have a cup of coffee before you go.
  
走之前來杯咖啡。
   glass  
玻璃杯   Please pass me my glass.
  
請將我的杯子遞給我。
  bowl  
   He eats three bowls of rice.
  
他吃了三碗
  spoon 
湯匙   I need a spoon for my soup.
  
我需要一支湯匙 喝湯。



第十二週

   
fork  叉子    Be careful walking with that fork!.
  拿叉子走路要特別小心!
knife  刀子    I need a knife to cut the meat .
  我需要一支刀子來切肉。
sugar     Do you take sugar in your tea?
   你的茶要加糖嗎?
salt     Too much salt is bad for your health.
  太多的鹽巴對你的身體有害。
who     Who are you?  你是誰?

第十三週

   
  what   什麼  What is it?
   這是什麼東西?
  when   何時  When will you come home?
    你什麼時候回家?
how   如何  I dont know how to roller blade.
   我不會直排輪。
  where   哪裡 Where is the Palace Museum?
   故宮博物院在什麼地方?
which   哪一個   Which dish is the most popular?
  哪一道菜最受歡迎?



第十四週


  time   時間  How time flies!
   時光飛逝
Christmas   聖誕節  Christmas is a time to spend with family.
聖誕節是與家人共度的時光。
birthday   生日  Tomorrow is my birthday.
 明天是我的生日。
sunny  有陽光的  Its sunny today.
今天是一個陽光普照的好天氣。
rainy   下雨的   I like to stay home on rainy days. 
我喜歡雨天待在家裡

第十五週

   
  January   一月  Its very cold in January.
   一月份時很冷。
February   二月   He was born in February.
 他是在二月出生的。
March   三月  The weather is beautiful in March.
三月份的天氣很棒。
April   四月   I was born in April.
我是在四月出生的。
May   五月  May is the month before June .
  五月是六月的前一個月份。



第十六週

   
  June   六月   School ends in June.
   學校在六月時學期就結束了。
July   七月  July is a great month to go camping.
   七月是一個去露營的好月份
August   八月   It’s too hot in August.
  八月太熱了。
September  九月   The weather becomes cool during September.
  九月時天氣便轉涼了。
October   十月  Halloween is on the last day of October.
  萬聖節是在十月份的最後一天。


第十七週

   
  November   十一月   The leaves turn colors in November.
   樹葉在十一月份會轉換顏色。
December   十二月  I have two weeks of vacation in December.
 我十二月有兩個禮拜的假期。
Spring   春天   Spring is my favorite season.
 春天是我最喜歡的季節。
Summer   夏天   I always visit my parents in Summer.
 我總是在夏天探望我的父母親。
Autumn   秋天   The leaves turn many colors in Autumn.
  樹葉在秋天轉換了顏色。



第十八週


  Winter   冬天   Winter is the best time to visit Florida.
   冬天是去佛羅里達州的最好時間。
day     I spent the whole day by myself.
 我整天一個人度過。
week  星期   It took me three weeks to finish my report.
 我花了三個禮拜的時間才完成我的報告。
month      I spent a month traveling in Spain.
 我花了一個月在西班牙旅行
year      I havent seen my cousin for a year.
  我已經一年沒有見到我表弟了。


第十九週


Monday   星期一  I will start work on Monday.
   我會在星期一開始工作
  Tuesday   星期二  I will be home on Tuesday.
   星期二會回家
Wednesday   星期三  I go to dance classes on Wednesday nights .
 我星期三晚上要上舞蹈課。
Thursday   星期四  Today is Thursday.
 今天是星期四。
Friday   星期五  I am off this Friday.
 我這個星期五休假



第二十週


  Saturday   星期六  I will be free on Saturday.
   星期六就有空了
Sunday    星期天  We will have a picnic on Sunday.
我們星期日要去野餐。
morning   早上  I hate waking up early in the morning.
我討厭早上太早起床。
afternoon   下午  I sleep one hour every afternoon.
  我每天下午睡一個小時。
evening   傍晚  I like to spend my evenings reading.
   我喜歡在傍晚時看點書


第二十一週


night   晚上   I work better at night.
   我在晚上工作效率比較好。 
today   今天   Today is my last day at work.
  今天是我最後一天上班。
yesterday   昨天  Yesterday was my birthday.
  昨天是我的生日。
tomorrow   明天 Allen will go to school tomorrow.
艾倫明天會去上學。
tonight   今晚   We have a special party tonight.
   今晚有個特別舞會。














   





                                             

Grade 6    Class:    Number:     Name:


Copyright @ Vivienne Yeh 2007.8.6 葉友維老師

沒有留言:

張貼留言